Thursday, July 16, 2009

Missing Bangalore

Why do I feel so claustrophobic in here???
Feeling dull for the last three days - Since I started out in Chennai?
Coming out of my ODC in Bangalore, I would feel the sun, the winds. Felt connected to nature.
Here I never get to see sunlight except for the early morning sun which drags me out of bed.

The lovely long coffee beaks we used to have - airy space - wonderful team
The eerie and smelly pantry here!

The aimless weekends;
The useless shopping;
The all girls late night trips;
The railway station, I used to visit oft;
Trips to the Bajji shop;
The forum;
Long tea breaks with great company.. discussing everything under the sun..
The early morning walks with the cool breeze ruffling my hair;
Sweatshirts during the winters;
The cold floor;
Walking back home to friends;
Fighting for trivial things -What to cook?? who to cook?
The late night discussions in the dark looking at the ceilings - the philosophies of life.
The washing of the heap of the week on Saturdays;
No breakfast days and an average lunch turning out to be fantastic to the starved us;
Occasional visits to the temple.. especially the Ragigudda;
The CCD and Barista trips for no reason.
Weekend evenings with ginger tea and chocolate cake;
My pencil sketching time;
A lazy Saturday alone at home - sleep, a novel, cloudy cold weather, hot tea and an useless
movie;
Trips to commercial street and Brand factory promising to buy nothing, promise broken
diligently every time!

Its just flowing ....I would never stop..

Missing Bangalore so much!
Missing people I love!


2 comments:

Goofy said...

Come home! A visit to the beach, a long walk, some coffee from Barista, non-stop chatter, a little peace and quiet at the Universal Temple - all this and more!

Dreamer said...

Oh Radhi, I would love too..
In fact the first thing that ignited me when I hrd abt the chennai transfer was an abode with you!
But let not situations dampen the spirits! - Vow to meet to every possible time in the next few months I have here.. Start with night stay next week.. what say?