Thursday, December 31, 2009

Oops I can't find myself!!

A year bidding a farewell, a new one to come, festive moods everywhere...but nothing is sinking in. I seem to have lost myself somewhere. Helplessly I search for me!
In what I do - No! That's not me!
In what I speak - No, That's just my lips, Not me!
In what I think - No, Again. Here it is complete blankness!

There seems to be a big, black blanket between me and my own self.. I try to pull it away desperately wanting the familiar light to shine, to get see myself again. Oh but wait, its not a blanket, but it seems like an deep, deep abyss!

And I have no reason to have lost the zest! Things are absolutely fine, as expected!
I just want my song, my light, my life back!

This blog is one such of my numerous efforts to find my own self.
Oh God can I see the rays??
Please let be it!

1 comment:

Tanaya said...

I understand yr pain dear. Being away from one's ownself is quite painful, I know. On the eve of the New year, I can only wish, I can only pray that my friend gets all the happiness on earth. May all the dreams of the Dreamer come true this year....may the new year be full of music, full of colors and most importantly full of love. Happy New Year:)