Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A beautiful wednesday



Middle of the week - a usually dragging day!
But blogging at 10 on a Wednesday morning from office? Couldn't resist it.
Getting up 7 - no rush or panic. I looked out of my windows in Columbus.. it was drizzling slowly .
The grass was lush green....the sky was sea blue..all washed out and clean as a fresh painting . You could have actually heard a pin dropping down; such was the silence and tranquility. A nice slow hot bath and light breakfast of toast and cereals with a M&B ; listening to the rain drops splashing on the window panes. No hassles of travel as I car pool! A wonderful drive of 15 minutes on no traffic , clean washed out pale grey roads with the windows half open , just a bit to let the chilly breeze ruffle my hair I felt the peace. Did not even bother to participate in the T20 match discussion that was going on besides. Dragging myself forcible out of the ride that I wished would never end - I felt life is wonderful!

3 comments:

Seepz said...

I liked the way you have described it all. I could actually reminisce the tranquility I have felt sometimes. Very well written!

Shivi said...

I know how it feels. I miss that sometimes. Well described.

Goofy said...

Beautiful!