Tuesday, March 17, 2009

People in my life!!

Many things are learnt from people around you than from books. The difference that a few can make in your life in profound.

To ,

My Kindergarten teacher who taught me school was fun,
My physics teacher who taught me to think,
My maths teacher who showed the beauty of maths,
Suneetha - a friend who taught what an intellectual companionship can do to you,
Deepa who taught me that adamancy is good,
Usha who taught me that you could be in the good books of all,
Ilango a visually changed teacher at school who taught me what struggle is,
Gang rivals at schools who taught me that enmity can lead competitive excellence ,
Sujatha at college who taught me where mental strength and conviction can take you,
Priyanka who taught me what unassuming intelligence is,
Saketh who taught me what simplicity is,
Amarnath and Srujana who taught me what communication can do,
Sangeetha who taught me what confidence is,
PCE sir who taught me what sincerity is,
AB who taught me what dynamism can do,
Srikanth who taught what a crush is,
Raghu who taught what is does when you keep in touch,
Radhi who taught strength and selfless affection is,
Nithi who taught what silent sweetness is,
Niket who taught to keep laughing in testing times,
Vinodh who taught what sincerity and honesty is,
Tanaya who taught what hard work and simplicity can do to your life and a touch of affection,
Pankaj who taught what it is to have a intellect besides you,
Vijee who taught clarity in thinking and what help at a right time can do,
Jojo who taught me perfection,
Rajesh who taught dynamism,
Raji who taught a non - dependent friendship is,
Indhu who taught how outspoken nature can enhance relationships,
....More to come!!

Above all,

To ,

Dad who taught me life
Mom who taught me love,
Thulasi who taught me friendship

THANK YOU ALL!!

5 comments:

Tanaya said...

Hardwork from me.....ramya...do i work?thnks nyways dearie

Bharathi said...

mmm..seems 2 b a long list..u shld b lucky 2 hav so many frenz with so many worth mentioning characteristics !

Dreamer said...

Thanks and Yes, I have great people around me. But it I look at it like that :
There is good in everybody if you can look at it .
There are more.. including you .. but that would have made the list unending :)

Dreamer said...

@Tanaya .. work is not office work dear.. anything .. its just the attitude I'm talking about and you rock!!

Unknown said...

Thanks to Ramya who is now teaching me that my life is also comprised of selfless gifts of inspiration from my loved ones.