Sunday, March 22, 2009

SlumDog Millionaire

Watching the movie with a lot of expectations (8 Oscars) got me disappointed.
But we'll not go into the movie review. What set me into deep thinking after the movie was not in vogue with the other reviews of the movie - not the poverty, not the growth of Jamal and what about the other slumdogs?
Its about the question
Jamal became a millionaire, why?
1) He cheated
2) He is lucky
3) He is a genius
4) It was destined

Correct answer?!! Is it ?
Destiny is word that changes colors like a chameleon.
I believe in destiny , I loose focus and the guts to fight my cause!
I shun destiny, I'm lost with no answers for baseless failures and unreasonable shocks I go through in my life!
Destiny is a
...supporting shoulder when you cannot understand what life is doing to you...
...demotivator when you have to fight against odds..
Oh God .. Is it ..or is it not?? .. DESTINY?

1 comment:

Tanaya said...

Yes...destiny..the all powerful destiny.!!! short yet definitely a thought provoking post..:)